Work with us
CQID is central Queensland’s leading organisation committed to positive social change for Indigenous Australians.
Vacant Positions and Various Locations
- SCHADS Award
- Full time/ part time
- Enquiries HR Team 07 4313 1195
CQID is experiencing enormous organisational growth across all services and seeking suitable candidates for a range of positions.
CQID is one of the largest employers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the Central Queensland region offering a broad range of service areas, with roles that serve our community across Rockhampton, Emerald, Longreach, Woorabinda, Gladstone, Bundaberg and Hervey Bay.
A new organisational structure, designated HR team and the implementation of a new Workforce Strategy, striving to support employees on their career journey is a priority.
- Team Leader Family Wellbeing (FWB) – Woorabinda FT
- Strong Family Culture Case Facilitators- Emerald
- Foster & Kinship Care Placement Officers – Rockhampton
- Connected Beginnings Community Engagement Officer – Hervey Bay
- Connected Beginnings Connections Officer – Hervey Bay
- Casual Staff Positions for the Mimosa Creek Healing Centre – Woorabinda
- Next Step Plus Case Workers – Bundaberg, Hervey Bay
- Semi – Independent Living Service – (SILS) – Case Workers
- Manager, Residential /Sils Services
Skills and Attributes
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage
- Strong connection to and knowledge of local Indigenous community
- Demonstrated leadership capability in a development environment
- High level of cultural capability and commitment to culture
- Demonstrated professionalism and capability to manage workload and motivation for self and others
- Written and oral communication skills as appropriate for the role
- Capability to engage positively with diverse stakeholders
- organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Qualifications and experience relating to the particular role are required
- Demonstrated personal qualities, such as professionalism, personal initiative, creativity and good judgement, working both within a team and autonomously
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office software
- Self-starter, motivated and able to self-manage work tasks Physical ability to undertake job responsibilities
Does a job based in supporting others in your community or program delivery spark your interest?
If it does, apply and join our team and assist in the delivery of program service delivery functions across CQID.
What our CQID can offer you:
A culturally safe, friendly and supportive environment where employees are encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Study assistance program
- Reward and recognition
- Professional development and opportunities
- 11% Superannuation contributions
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Office Space
Send enquiries to HR@cqid.com.au for a copy of the position description and application details.
Applications including cover letter, resume and maximum 2 page response to selection criteria can be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received. CQID have the right to close the positions as soon as a suitable candidate is found. So get your applications in as soon as possible.