Central Queensland Indigenous Development
Do you have children under the age of 5?
We help families ensure our kids get a good start in life.
We support families with knowledge about the development of children and how to access services and early education opportunities.
Attending pre-school is important for a child’s development and readiness for school. It makes the transition to school so much easier for everyone.
Who is this service for?
This service is for families with children aged 0-5, who are being supported by our Family Wellbeing team.
There is no shame in asking for help
- Get help with your child’s development
- Get help with your child’s early learning
- Get support so your child is ready for school
You can self-refer by:
Working as part of your Family Wellbeing support, we’ll:
- help you plan your child’s early learning
- assist you with the paperwork to enrol
- assist you with how to receive child care subsidy
- journey with you as your child transitions to formal education
- help you ensure your little ones are on track
Meet our Early Childhood Development team
Iman and Bidjara Woman | Central West Queensland
What I do
Early Childhood Development Coordinator